I GOT IN TROUBLE!
Well not yet, but i think i might. Melanie says right now i am only "skating on thin ice". You see, this has been a big week for me and i think Mel thinks i am going overboard in a certain part of my life. Just because I have hung out with 3 different guys this week and one of them is shorter than me, and one of them is ...well.....can't say that but paul and melanie know...., one of them I am in a supposed "relationship" with who i WILL marry one day, and then there is another guy that wants to take me out tonight who is a
bit older than me. I think if i don't kiss the guy i am not in trouble but how can a poor gradute student trun down a free meal. It would just be nonsense.
Here's to big trouble.
WHAT AM I DOING?