{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

9.29.2003

I just saw Regis and Kelly for the first time ever and they had these Korean people on do ing a sorta Stomp cooking style. They were cooking and making music with their knives. Seriously, I think they said they were here til November, If someone wants to fly me to NY to go with them to see this live, just let me know.

Also, Kelly and Regis got in a food fight and he was like the dirty old man, it was gross and I will not watch the show again.