Yesterday when I walked into class, I knew I had a big dislike for a girl in the class. She is actually working with me on a project. During class she talked and gave her 15 minute opinion about everything. Everyone I the class was so annoyed the word "SHUTUP" was being uttered from every corner. Well when I thought I could take no more, an ethical dilemma was brought up about what to do as a counselor if a client came in and said he was HIV positive and was having unprotected sex with a different person every night without telling the partner. Well the girl went off with the fact that HIV is not always transmitted at that stage in the disease. So I spoke out and told her that "I sure as hell wouldn't sleep with an HIV positive man" She jumped all over me that I was discriminating over a disease. It was not quite then I realized the dislike was actually hate. NO it was after class, that she spoke for 2 hours in, that I decided I hated her when she asked me if I would mind doing the actual presenting of the presentation because.... get this...she "does not like to publicly speak".
Stupid bitch.