{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.27.2003

Dear G Love,

If you showed up tommorw morning, say around 7am and woke me up with a kiss on the cheek, I would give you some lovin. I would open my eyes just a little bit, and smile when you said "good morning sunshine". I don't think I could wait until the afternoon either. And yes, I agree, the morning light is the way to go. You could love me soft and love me sweet. But you are wrong, it is I who needs YOUR attention to get me started right.

Love, Marci

PS. If you can't make in the morning, the night works too. But i am not so soft and sweet at night, you need to know this.