Dear people that won't leave me the hell alone when I am trying to work,
Do you not see the pen in my hair? Everyone knows that this is Marci's "serious pose". I would appreciate if you would get the hell off my back. I do not want to answer your questions, or accept your flirting. The signs are apparent, but since you are confused by them, I will spell them out for you:
Pen in poneytail.
Horn protruding from under hair.
Surrounded by paper that I occasionally throw with force and then curse when it lands right in front of me.
Surrounded by open books.
Occasion profanity while I am sitting alone.
When I am holding the computer, while apparently trying to throw it out the window.
Sweating.
Screaming.
If these signs were not blatant enough for you, the heavy sigh and grunting should do it. BUT NO, you are a freaking idiot.
Please DIE,
Marci