Dear woman in my class that talks like you drank whisky and smoked since you were a fetus,
I don't like you. When you try to talk to me and I open a book and start reading, that means I am not listening to you. When you follow me around Campus during breaks and I walk fast and turn when you go straight, that means I do not want your company. When I turn around and look at the sky while you are telling me about your daughter, that means "Go to hell". Contrary to the voices telling you that I am your best friend, I AM NOT. If you could please stop running to keep up with me, talking to me, and following me to MARTA and riding the train with me, I would appreciate it. Oh yea, and there is a thing called personal space, and you are often all up in mine and that could very possibly make me freak out and kill you one day, and we don't want that now, do we? So from now on just back the hell off.
Thanks a bunch, :)
Marci