{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.18.2003

I am in the best mood ever and I think today I am one step closer to understanding the mind of the "psycho Chick". I am ok with this because I realize that the things that I am about to do put me in the Psycho category and "REAL" psycho girls probably do not know when they are in the category. What am I about to do you ask?

I am on rocky ground (because I said something I should have kept to myself, but i fhe wasn't a selfish ass hole it would have been ok) with a certain someone, but I am in a good mood and it is Saturday night, and I have not done anything but stare at my computer screen, writing a paper, for days. So I want to call a certain someone and say "hey lets hang out and have fun tonight" and hope he pretends there is nothing wrong too.

Ok so i can't do it. DAMMIT!

oh well TOY STORY IS ON! This movie makes me so freaking happy whenever i see it. I guess i will sit and drink ALONE for another night.