I just got my first new piece of furniture ever.
Seriously, besides all those people that got married early, those people who have the financial support from there parents, or the people that actually have careers at 25, have ever gotten a BRAND NEW COUCH. Ok so maybe I am the only one in the world left who is 25 and never owned new furniture. I have had 5 used couches in my life. And currently I am sitting on the floor, and have been for the 2 months I have lived in Atl. This is, however, convenient for dates. If you sit in my apartment you are most likely sitting on the bed. (bow-chick-a-wow-wow). This however, is bad for secret relationships. So today I got a cute little comfy love seat. I almost took my blanket to the store with me so I could try out my "Watching Movie position", but I didn't think it would be ok to snuggle up on every couch, much less ask them to bring me a TV. Anyway, next Thursday I will have a place to sit.
I really do miss putting my feet on furniture. DID YOU HEAR THAT MOM? I put my feet on furniture at MY house.
NEXT:
Tomorrow morning it is going to be 40 degrees here. Due to the fact I will have my windows open, enjoying this change in weather, I need a volunteer. For what you ask. Well, I need an extra 98.6 degrees to make the bed even more comfy tonight. I guess it is free beer night and I should be able to find it, but I have seen
Identity and I know "whores don't get second chances", so I thought I would send the offer to people I kinda know, instead of relying on strangers.