{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.04.2003

Just talk to my mother and here is part of the conversation:

mom: Marci, I am just not sure you are thinking this career path out. I think once you are in it, you are going to hate it.

me: Well, mom, I think I will decide that when I am quite a bit in debt and through 5 more years of my life, paralleling this career with a healthy career of prostitution to help pay my student loans. But thanks for your support.

mom: What I am saying is, that I every one I know in the psychological world is really crazy. Not like our family is crazy, I am saying CRAZY, and I am just don't think you are nuts enough.

me: Mom, this is Marci, do you know me?

Now I just thought there were unsupportive of me coming back to school, but it turns out they just don't know me at all. But this might be the nicest thing she has said to me in awhile.