{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.17.2003

Last night I realized how old I am.

I went to my free beer and had a better time than normal. Maybe it is because I have barely had human contact in 2 weeks, but my friend and I started talking to this group of people and after 3 hours they said they were going to 80's night at a club. My friend wanted to go because there was a hottie he had his eye on going. So we came back to my place to wait until 11 or 12 to go and I fell asleep. Yep, I am a party animal.
I woke up to him on the phone saying "I don't know, my partner in crime has passed out". So I woke up and said shit lets go. Just then my phone rings and it is "THE BOY". Apparently he was returning a phone call from like 2 weeks ago. So I have an ever so disturbing conversation with him and then I put a sweater on and went to the club. When we get there I am sober and not in the mood to drink and I am having a good time watching fools dance, little did I know I would soon be one of them. But everyone there was so young and they were singing to the music and I thought this was strange because they were fetuses in the 80's. So eventually a guy that has been digging on me fro a few weeks (but I told him last week I wanted no part of him) got me to dance. I was a dancing machine. And then this party animal got really tired and I came home and watched fox news til 4.

Being old sucks.