{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.09.2003

Last night, I was all alone drinking beer and I struck up a conversation with the Best Internet Pal of All Time on AOL. We were talking and I was talking about Burger king and how I love the croissant's. Only I spelled it CROSONT. I knew this was wrong and I was a typing maniac so I figured he would know what is said. So I asked him how to spell it and he told me and then he said "you know how I know that".

At this point I was waiting for a funny story about something like him getting kicked out pf a refugee camp because he couldn't spell croissant. But, he replied with "I have it tattooed on my dick". I actually almost fell out of my chair laughing at that. Maybe it is not funny, But HOLY SHIT it is too me.

Seriously, if anyone one wants to jump in these almost nightly conversations, you should. It is really hard to think about how bad life sucks during them. Paul and I might be the 2 funniest people in the world.