{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.27.2003

My constant bitching about this paper is soon coming to a close and the mood has greatly improved. Maybe I am sad in lonely, but the reason for the crappy mood lately was definitely stress. THANK JESUS, or ALLAH, or GOD, or BUDDHA, or choose your own poison.

and I received the most feel good text message of all time today:
"I miss my Marci, I hope she hurries and finishes her work so we can start to play again"

How great is it to have your phone beat and know that someone is smiling while thinking about you? I say FANTASTIC.
Turns out I do have a friend here. Whoo Hoo!

Sing with me:

I believe in miracles
Where you from
You sexy thing
You sexy thing
I believe in miracles
Since you came along
You sexy thing

*dances off stage left*