{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.22.2003

NO ONE WAS KILLED TODAY! That was my one goal leaving this morning. However, there is a girl in the world who will not speak to me. One down 5 billion more to go, I am on my way.

Today during my presentation I got to pretend to be a client and demonstrate the "empty chair method". I took my ball of nerves and placed them in the chair and talked to them and they talked back (when I moved seats and talked for them. Here is how it went: (remember this is in front of 30 people I do not know)

Me: Hey man, why you want to bother me.
Ball of Nerves: Well, why don't you tell me why you always have to volunteer for this stuff when you know I hate it.
me: I am trying to toughen you up, jerk.
BON: well I hate you and I am going to make you vomit in front of everyone and they are going to point and laugh
Me: Bring it on! I am stronger than you.
BON: Can we try to work together.
Me: That is all I want from you.

The professional directing me says what does the ball look like. And I said "He is kinda smaller than he was" and he says why did you say it was a HE. And I said ... Um.. Did you see the trouble he was giving me, of course it was a HE.

Here is what I wanted to say:
Me: Hey if I promise you we will get laid, can we work together some how.
BON: Deal
Me: Lets go get a beer.