{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.29.2003

OK so while reading the comments over atthe Grand Ennui I found out that Paul has been after my bozzie all along. Little does he know that I am not striving for "Most annoying", I really want, "funniest stuff I can't understand". In that category, Paul, I hate to say it but I top you out. But ok I agree.... most annoying would be a toss up.

A few last words about the paper that tried to ruin my life. It is done, an not bad, and proofed. MY PRINTER IS OUT OF INK. Screw it , I am done stressing.... Do you think if I wrapped a bow around the computer disk it will be received better?