{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.12.2003

So tomorrow I have the class where every one wants to cry all the time. This might be good for a few laughs, if I am in the mood for it tomorrow. I am supposed to be wording on my "feeling" words, and I must say I have been a little slack. After all, being an emotional hole it is hard to keep an assignment like this on the forefront of my mind. So tonight I am going to practice by telling a few people how I FEEL.

I feel angry when you are a complete ass hole, you emotionally immature piece of trash. Eat donkey shit and die.

I feel sadness when I realize you are the biggest idiot I have ever met.

I feel anxious when I think you are about to come tell me another one of your stupid ass stories.

I feel elated when I see you walk away.

I feel disgusted for you when I see that you would actually leave the house looking like that.

I feel naughty when I think about... Oh wait nevermind.

WOW, looks like I have a grasp on my feeling words, I am so ready for class tomorrow.