{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.10.2003

Stop what ever you are doing and go find an Einstein Brothers and get a sweetie pie cookie.

I got one yetserday and it was the best thing in the world and i don't even generally like cookies. I would go get one today if i could find the motivation to shower and eat.