{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.28.2003

Today a girl I actually liked in class was walking with me and we were talking about all the freaks in the department, and she says ... "Screw all the theories, I am going to say 'I don't give a shit what your mamma did or what happened when you were 4, you need to put the crack pipe down"

I think she should be the professor.

Also, it is really hard to concentrate in class when some continues sending you sexual text messages. I did not say they were not welcome, I just said it is hard to concentrate on anything else.

Also, I have actually turned Melanie into a bigger alcoholic than she used to be. Turns out that listening to some of the things I am doing makes her want to drink. Hey Mel, when you here the newest you might need a binge.