Today I went and got a samuch(aka: sandwich) at one of those places you order and give your name and when it is done they scream your name like you have just won an award. Well, while I was waiting for it to be ready, I struck up a conversation with what a like to call a Hottie. We chatted for a few minutes then all the sudden I hear the woman at the counter scream "Morace". Due to the fact that she was the perfect blend of Ghetto and Country, it came out pronounced MORE-ASS. She looked right at me, and the guy next to me backed up and looked at me with the "GOOD GOD YOUR NAME IS MORE ASS" look. I got all embarrassed, grabbed my samuch and ran out of the store.
Why is it that I can constantly do things that should embarrass me, but they don't then someone calls me More Ass and I fled the scene?