{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.20.2003

Today while talking about social norms, I was informed that I don't know what they are. AND it was the class of criers that told me this. Whatever! I am so much more normal than them:

There argument:
"Marci, you start singing out loud in the MIDDLE of class when you zone out and get bored"
"Marci, your clothes rarely match"
"Marci, You sport knee high stripe socks every day"
"Marci, you make jokes at our pain"
"Marci, you have conversations out loud with yourself when we are on the elevator with you"
"Marci, you laugh, a lot, at NOTHING"

My argument to them:
"I don't participate in group crying"

Hands down, I think I win.
Beisdes, if they did not bore me, I would talk to them in the elevator, not zone out in class. And by the way, I am not laughing at NOTHING, I am laughing at them, AND I know that by social norms I should not tell them about it when it happens.