{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.31.2003

Wanna know what I think is funny:

At the job I quit in August, I had become pretty good friends with a married guy. This led to tons of talk and jokes in the office about an elicit affair. But no one REALLY believed the talk, because they knew I was shallow and he was from AL (which is not acceptable). So today I made the hour and a half trek back to where I used to work to go to lunch with some people. We went to a restaurant that I used to go to at least 2 times a week and when I walked in, in front of everyone that was there, the waiter looks at me a says "Hey, it is *****'s girlfriend, and he isn't even here".
So I said that we broke up, and the affair was over. Maybe the talk will stop now.
The funny part is that as much as people deny the fact that they want me, apparently everyone around them can tell. It really is hard being the girl everyone wants.

Otherwise I think I am going to a party tonight, $20 cover but then there is an open bar. And you know what we say about open bars... "WHOO HOO"

Oh and to "ANONYMOUS", I would not delete your comments if you were funny, clever or nice. Let's try a little harder, ok?