{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.24.2003

WHAT IN THE HELL AM I DOING MOMENT OF THE WEEK

So I have another 10 page paper due next week I have not started on yet, and right now in the middle of my apartment there is a fort. Yes, A FORT. Complete with couch cushions holding up a blanket, with a "window" for the TV, and a "door" that lets out to the kitchen. It is very well constructed, if I may say so myself. It is true that I am 24 part 2 (25 in layman terms) and I seem to have gone to extremes in order to avoid doing this paper, and it is Friday night, and I am home alone building fort's, and I know that this seems pretty pathetic. BUT MAN, MY FORT IS SO KICK ASS. I hope this is not a reason no one will ever love me, because if building fort's is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Right now you are reading this thinking I am a huge idiot but I bet you secretly want to build a fort of your own. Moments like these I want a digital camera so you can see that my design would be hard to beat.

Well I have to go set up my army to protect me while I am sleeping in fort tonight.