{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

10.29.2003

You know how sometimes you do something that you absolutely know is wrong and no matter how hard you try not to do it, you do it anyway, because in some wierd way it makes you happy? Like the first time I smoked pot. I knew it was bad but I liked it and after awhile it led to worse and worse things, but I continued. I did eventually quite but, I think things might have gotten really bad before I did. But maybe they didn't, it is weird I am a little hazy on that fact. :).....

Well the question is, are these things really THAT bad, if you are not, technically, hurting anyone?

I am with Melanie on this one. Grad school is shit. It isall about getting to know yourself so you can help others and i think it has me over thinking way too many things.