{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

12.15.2003

Everyday I sit in my car at the MARTA station and find the last song to keep in my head all day. Today, it seems I found the story of my last 3 relationships. Why did I never know that Alanis wrote me song? This is awesome, I guess she is one of my homies, and I didn't even know it. If we ever hang out I hope she has lost Dave Coulier forever, that might be the ending of our short friendship.

If it weren't for your maturity none of this would have happened
If you weren't so wise beyond your years I would've been able to control myself
If it weren't for my attention you wouldn't have been successful
this could be messy
But you don't seem to mind
don't go telling everybody
And overlook this supposed crime

We'll fast forward to a few years later
And no one knows except the both of us
And I have honored your request for silence
And you've washed your hands clean of this

Just make sure you don't tell on me especially to members of your family
We best keep this to ourselves and not tell any members of our inner posse