{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

12.01.2003

I am more sad than was to be expected. The scene that just played out at the airport was quite funny from an onlookers perspective. Diana and I hugging and crying and fighting about who gets to keep the Pop Rocks, and a cop flashing his lights at me to move my car. Truly a fantastic scene.

It is so strange. I have never had home sickness, and maybe that is because I have not really had a home to be sick for before. But some how I think saying good bye to Diana I got home sick for the first time ever in my life. Not necessarily for a home but for our childhood.

Oh and Diana told me I was heartless and that she didn't rember me being quite that heartless in High school. NICE. I would be offended by it, but she seemed to be jealous of it so I smiled and said "thankyou".

Anyway Pictures will be posted in a day or two. To add some suspense: there are pictures of us in hand cuffs, with guns (yes real ones), might be one of us kissing (OH NO) and there is definitely a pictorial story of the greatest part of the weekend (A with that I mean the Fall Diana took).

Update on Boy:
We are hanging out tomorrow or Wednesday! And for all you guys that keep saying "WOW GIRLS LIKE GEEKY GUYS?" ..... yes I do. I love slightly doofy geeky guys. It always makes the first kiss so incredibly awkward and that is the best thing in the world.