I got home last night and checked my mail and PAUL had sent me a Mr. Bungle CD. Now I feel a little bad about calling him out yesterday, but I am sure it is a passing feeling. And I love the CD. And he is one of the best people out there.
Then Melanie just showed up about 15 minutes after I got home and we went and got 2 bottles of wine and movies. We realized we really screwed up when we got in the car and one of the movies was German and all subtitled. Now this is fine for movies that are GOOD, but this is not one of them. And we got How To Deal. I was all thinking I was going to get pointers on how to push the crack off on the 3rd graders in the school yard but NO, it was a shitty mandy moore movie. Someone really should have warned me. Mandy did not teach me how to deal with anything except being a loser, which I guess might be helpful in the long run.
Then we stayed up way to late arguing about the word Panty. Someone solve this debate for us. I do not think there is a singular word for panties. But Melanie thinks that if I got my leg amputated at the hip that I would have to wear "Panty" and not panties. I think I would just go without undergarments but she thinks I would have to wear half a panty. And furthermore. Where would I buy A panty? Is there a special store for amutees, if not this is my second ingenious idea of the week. (the other being flavored nonoxynol-9, for the intermission). Now I am all tired today because we really laid in bed and fought about this for about an hour. We also need to know if the word Labia is plural. It seems Melanie thinks that with a hip amputation, that you might go down to having one labi. Which might make total sense.
Tonight free beer with Melanie and it is supposed to be 27 degrees, wish us luck.