{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

12.16.2003

In an attempt to embarrass a fellow blogger and as a public announcement to be careful what IM window you are typing in:

I was talking to an unknown blogger about how someone had found my blog by googling me and how bad I should (but don't) feel. I said good bye and that was that ....UNTIL *insert creepy drum roll*:

Noxturne: Alas, my heart torn asunder by your absence!
Noxturne: My soul ripped in twine!
Noxturne: Twon
Noxturne: Tuon?
Noxturne: Two!

Ok now a romantic should be able to spell.
So me, being me, ignores and says something about my test to him... I figured I just didn't get it. Have you ever talked to him (this is a good assumption, it is like ...Talking to me).

Noxturne: What? What test?
Noxturne: You know what? I've been sending messages to the wrong
Noxturne: I feel all creepy now.

As you should my friend.

subliminalsilenc: i was all wondering HAHAHA
Noxturne: I feel so used. I think i'm blushing!
subliminalsilenc: i am just laughing real hard
subliminalsilenc: i do this shit all the time and feel like the biggest tool
subliminalsilenc: only when i do it i am making fun of the person i am actually talking to and then have to play it off
Noxturne: I feel like a fucking mega tool.

And you ask is he going to be mad at me for this post.

Noxturne: God, i'm so embarrassed. I don't embarrass easily either.
subliminalsilenc: oh just wait til my next post if you want embarrassment
Noxturne: Hahahahaha
Noxturne: hahahha
Noxturne: hahah