So Melanie was supposed to be home yesterday and I called her dad and asked if she could stay and play ONE MORE DAY. He said yes, but then Melanie got in trouble, so she was supposed to go home today BUT.....
We woke up today and I have the urge to ride MARTA, so we decide that we need a day trip to
The World of Coke. Who is jealous of us? SO Melanie is going to be in big trouble and it is going to be my fault. Oh well there is a good day in the horizon.
Tomorrow I go home but I will be back by Christmas. I have not been very good this year so we are going to see if Santa noticed. I have a feeling he stopped watching me in highschool and left the responsibility to a few psycho guys. (Hi teddy, steve, and paul). But I think I have finally kicked Santa's helpers so there better be a 4'8" package under the tree when I get to North Carolina tomorrow.
If I don't post again have a Great Christmas everyone. Maybe we can do a blogger gift exchange on all the gifts we get and don't want. Belle already called the Dead Woman Monkey Slippers.