Today I wake up and realizing that I am not planning on leaving the house all day. I go outside to see what the proper attire should be for the couch today. I walk out and just as I decide to dress like
Lily Munster (it is dark and dreary and cold), a shadow gets dropped on the ground and I peer up to see why, and a pack of about 5,345,209 birds fly over head. This is the point where I shriek and drop to the ground in egg position. (I learned this position in drama class, and I never thought I would ever need it, well I was wrong). I then broke egg position and started flailing my arms and legs like I was one of Hitchcock's
characters. And then I realized that the shadow past, and I was laying on the sidewalk like an epileptic and the guys working on the house next door were calling the ambulance, so I stood up real fast and ran back inside.
Now I am stuck here and I can not find a Munsters outfit or a Cathy Brenner outfit, so now I am stuck wearing my Superman panties, a tiara and my dead woman monkey slippers. I have a feeling
Belle is jealous of my feet right now and I guess that makes it better that I am not in the character I wanted to be.