{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.29.2004

Bert and I are fighting so I am stuck at home today. I woke up at 7 to take him to the doc because of the hideous noise he has been making ever since it got cold outside, and his blinking oil light. So I get there and tell the guy what is wrong and he says, "oh well I don't understand, do you mind driving me round the block so I can hear the noise". He gets in the car, and I go.
Bert thinks this is the point where it will be really really funny to not make any noise and to turn off his oil light. So the guy in the car is like "I don't hear anything, sounds like it is running great" and now I'm like the retarded girl who is a hypercondriac with her vehicle. The whole time I can feel Bert laughing at me.
Anyone that has been in my car knows this noise. It seriously sounds like the transmission is about to fall out. I guess I put the fear in Bert and he realized he need to start behaving. I guess if you threatened me with a big fat dirty guy looking under my hood I would do what you said too. Or he is mocking me, in which case things are not ok.