{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.12.2004

Brad will be in my state (GA, not insanity) soon. AND I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME. Even though he is a Lord of the Rings Nerd, he is my favorite boy friend in all the world. Not boyfriend, but boy friend, because he is married and let's face it, that would be wrong. And because I generally don't keep more than one boyfriend, let's face it I generally don't keep one. But he is one of my favorite people, and he thinks I am as cool as I think he is and if that is not requited love (of the friend kind) then I don't know what is.

Bring on the good times!