{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.18.2004

Do you ever have the feeling that you have been playing a game of hide-and-seek, and you are so proud of the spot you found that you can't help but to giggle at the fact they will go nuts trying to find you, and then time passes and as you are sitting there in solitude waiting to be found, you start to think so much that you get all confused and then start to think that maybe you were the one that was supposed to be seeking and then after 5 years you come out and realize that the other person has given up, and, in fact, there is no one is looking for you, and there is also no one for you to find? And then realize that the saddest thing in life is not the fact that Mandy Moore is allowed to make movies but it is the moment when no one is seeking?

Yea, me neither, but I thought I would ask.