{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.11.2004

EVIL

DISGUSTING

LEAVE ME ALONE!

With that off my chest, I need to admit that all I have done for the past 3 days is sit on the couch and watch TV, and read. I have also spent some time talking to the man that lives in peripheral vision, but I have had no luck with him. He has appeared to my side for years and I have always called him Charlie because he looks a lot like Charlie Chaplin. Only I have only ever seen his profile, so maybe he doesn't but he has a hat and a cane. He has been making more appearances lately, (he kept me awake til 4am last night teasing me, by making me think I would have someone to talk to) and he has lost the hat, which I think means he is getting more comfortable. Sucks it takes people more than 12 years to warm up to me. He still does the disappearing act when I turn to look at him, but I think I am making progress with him, and maybe soon I will get his real name. I think he is just really really shy.

But the good news is, I have done very little talking to myself and more talking to the guy that has stalked me for 12 years. So it turns out I am not as nuts as I thought I was becoming.