GOOD BYE BAD DAY!
School still sucks and I am going to have to watch people cry all semester long. Which in my world means I am going to have more material for comedy for the next 15 weeks. Is it really so bad to laugh at others problems? I don't think so, if they are really so bad off that they feel they need to purge problems in class. After last night I feel they might break even me this semester, but my guard is up. I just signed up for my big project this semester and I choose Dissociative Identity Disorder, and I could not be more excited about it. Things have turned and this is good, maybe by the time my interviews and research is complete I will not want Multiple Personality so bad, and that will be one less reason to turn myself over to the men in the white coats.
I have goals this semester. I already used the word "crackhead" in class, so one goal has been reached. I have already bitched out a professor so now 2 goals have been reached. And one professor I have a crush on over head me telling another student I was in love with him, so it is out in the open now, Goal #3, check. Although we were actually fighting about who he loved more so I was not in it alone when he over head us. OH HAPPY DAY!
And how funny i got a comment from a new comer to my blog (Fred) and he says "
I have no idea how I stumbled upon this website but have somehow been sucked in by the writings of Marci. I am scared to think these are not fiction". HAHAH sorry my friend. All 100% true! I want a midget, I do have 5 people in my head I refer to as Fred, I do built forts when I am bored, I do make an ass of myself a lot, and I do feel that I am not as strange as most people. (at least that is what the Fred's tell me).