{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.28.2004

How is it that I have a paper to be working on, my apartment looks like Martin Sheen has been let loose in it to throw things all around, I have 5 chapters to read before class tonight, and I am supposed to be getting ready for a field trip tonight, but the only thing I have done for the last 45 minutes is clean my keyboard?

But this is the cleanest keyboard in the entire world! Well not so much but all the lint is out of it.

Also, in one of the late night real world conversations, (btw, if you are missing these, it is prob for the best, it is probably too funny for you anyway), Belle said, "Donna Martin Graduates", which is one of my favorite episodes. But I had come clean with he house, so I figure I should come clean to you all too. I have done time for man slaughter. No one can really hold it against me, for it was Tori Spelling that I killed, but the strange part was I killed her while she was going through the whole learning disability thing, which was way before she graduated. So you ask who was Donna Martin? Well you can go to the Surreal life and see. You might not believe me, but it will be all over the news soon. I feel it is time to leak it to the press. ERIK ESTRADA IS TORI SPELLING. Just look at the teeth, and the horrible boob job they have. She he has gotten fatter but that has not stopped him from making life time movies.

Come by tonight and sit in on the zonk board, I promise you will not get an aneurysm trying to follow our conversation laugh, because Belle and I are easy to follow and always make perfect sense.