{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.02.2004

I AM BACK FROM THE MOST INCREDIBLE WEEK OF MY LIFE!

It should really be illegal to have as much fun as I did the past 5 days. I went back to my home town and everything is so different that Diana and I got to drive around and rediscover the place. I ate 2 Cuban sandwiches!!! I ran into a bunch of people I have not seen in a while and actually enjoyed it.

New Years day was the best day of my life. Diana and I woke up and went to Bush Gardens and rode roller coasters all day. I reached a point where I was randomly belly laughing for no reason at all... just sheer happiness. We ran around the park like little kids until we hit up the Hospitality House for the free beer, then our pace seemed to slow down. The weirdest part of the whole day is that every little kid we came in contact with wanted to talk to us, and not once did I have the urge to kill the little mutants. VERY STRANGE. While there we ran into a guy that I went to homecoming with back in the day. He is damn good looking now and made plans to hang out that night.

We met up at some friends house and Dave (hottie) and another guy (Ralph) I went middle school with came and got us and we went out to a bar in Ybor. Ralph kept going to the bar and bringing shots back and Diana and I managed to get trashed in one hour. There came a point where I turned to Dave and said that "if you are standing next to me at 12:00 you might get jumped". So he says "Perfect, let's practice". This starts the marci makeout session in the bar. Anyone who knows me knows that I am not all into public displays but apparently I had had enough to drink that I felt this was fine. So we drank more and then 12 happened and I kissed Dave, and Ralph, and (I think) another guy that I didn't get his name. But this is ok, New Years is about togetherness! So after making the rounds, I went back to making out with Dave. I then realized that I had had more than my limit and walked outside to sit and call Melanie.I guess we talked although neither of us remember it, but it is in my call log. (i also tried to call paul but my signal was all busy, sorry man) After hanging out there for awhile, Ralph came out and said he was ready to go and Dave went to find Diana. This is the point where I though t I might need to puke. (This is also ok, it is New Years and I don't think you can go to Ybor and not puke). So we all get up to go and I kinda maybe yakked. This is the point were Dave puts me in the car and starts playing with my hair and I look up and say "OH NO, now you are never going to marry me". I ended up laying down in Daves lap and got more comfortable than I have ever been in my entire life. We got back to the house we were staying at and I was already about to pass out and Dave went and found a mattress for me and tucked me in and I sat with me till I passed out, Oh in about 2 minutes. All in all I had the time of my life. Even though Dave might not marry me now.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!

In other news:
The night before I left, I hung out with my 22 year old and had a good time (let your mind wander now). I think I am going to keep him around for a bit.