{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.11.2004

I do realize that it might be classified information, but if NASA is going to set up head quarters next door to me in order to launch the last living Dinosaurs into space, I feel I should have been given the heads up.

There have been noises that could only be dinosaurs breeding next door for the last few hours and now just recently, it sounds as if a space shuttle is going to launch any minute. If my apartment catches fire because of this, I am going to be so MAD. NASA, you think you are so smart, but I am onto you!