I had thought my favorite angry drunk have died of liver disease but I wake up this morning to a comment. This is a good day! He wants to know how to eliminate women from the world, and since my friend Chris thinks that I was "in the beer line when God was giving out penises", I feel I can help and not offend.
First to analyze the situation. I am almost positive he doesn't want to get rid of every woman. If you think of the consequences of that, you realize a lot of fun will be lost, unless you are really into other guys. I think you want to get rid of all females that are not cool enough to hang, and I am an expert on this, being one that IS cool enough. I feel you could set up a trap. Like a makeup convention, or at all malls world wide. You could also go to group meetings and burn the place down, and probably only kill women, or hell you could hit every psychology department worldwide, just give me a heads up on it first. That would take care of a lot of useless ones. Maybe others have ideas too.
___________________________
Tonight I get to take people to free beer with me. That spells F-U-N. Any of you want to come? I have room in the Jetta.