{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.19.2004

I have just set the new record in Real World history. I was supposed to be moving into the house today, and as it is it looks like I was going to be one of the last. Well I show up, and apparently I have already been kicked off. I had the blogger invite and when I clicked it said "you are a loser, go home", or maybe "we can not find the invite" either way, this sucks. Maybe Boz can work some magic and let me in the house.