{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.14.2004

I really forgot what having friends was like. I had a really bad day yesterday, and when I say really bad, I mean the world could have blown up and that might have been an improvement. First people are stupid, Boys are dumb, and my classes did not go off as well as I would have liked. So I got home and was so drained and I had people to call and go out with. It seriously took me less than 3 minutes after meeting up with Brad and Chris to be back in a good mood. But I mean with conversations that include:

"daddy, why did you never mention the pink lace when telling me about the great hero's"
&
"best part is all five of us hit on the waitress"
"um Chris there are only 4 of us"
"no HE joined us on that one"

How could it not be fun?

Other news: School Blows! And one of my classes is set up to the style of an AA meeting. But we "are like bus drivers and we can stop and turn where we want". What a load of crap. I generally don't think that the classroom is the place to air dirt, especially when these people will be colleagues one day.