{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.17.2004

I was talking to a friend that we will call W.H.S. (wannbe homosexual) (What's His Name) and he informed me that his favorite movie EVER, IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD is The Cutting Edge. Now you are sitting there cringing right now that a guy would admit this to a girl, but it gets worse.... He told me this while I could hear Justin Timberlake playing in the background, which by the way is his favorite artist IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, besides Brittney of course. No wait, I am not done..... then within the hour calls me back and is singing "Physical" and explaining to me how great he thinks Olivia Newton John is. Either he is hiding something from everyone, or he is the most secure straight man I know. Only one of these options would gain him access to my bed, and with the facts it is not looking too good.

Should I worry, or should I feel good that he is comfortable enough around me to air these deep dirty dirty secrets speak openly? He knows our friendship is conditional and I will pull the friend card if he ever does certain things, like see Glitter, ask me who my daddy is, or eat Gogurt, so I guess he felt that by telling me this he was within the parameters of our friendship. However, I might have to get to work on a new list for the side bar to better define the limits of my friendship.