{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.07.2004

Is there an attractive way to eat an apple?.... I was just eating one while walking around my apartment and walked past the mirror, and realized that I might be the most unattractive apple eater. Seriously, dinosaurs look sexier eating flesh. So now I feel like I have to take all my favorite foods and eat in front of a mirror so that I can see what others see. OH THE HORROR, if I look that bad eating Mac and cheese.