{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.15.2004

It is a win win situation!

Just more proof that Rex is one of the coolest people I have known for more than 10 years (OMG Rex that is a long time). He sent me this link, because as I am sure you can imagine, the moment he saw it he thought of me. It is like my grampa used to say "Every Day is a good day for Midget Tossing!"* You need sound, for the full flavor of the site. And even if you don't make the baskets, it tells you how makny you injured. I can not decide which is better.

*My grampa never actually said that, but I think he would if he had the chance. He did say "every day is a day to eat Tomatoes", but that doesn't make much sense here.