{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.09.2004

It's official. Not only do have I been thinking about getting an eating disorder, Which I think I am doing pretty good by eating only orange foods. (mac and cheese, cheez its, and dark beer which I am calling deep orange), but now I want multiple personality disorder.

I am reading Set This House in Order, my second Matt Ruff book. (he might be the new corduroy in my life) and I want to dare you all to read it and not think it sounds kinda fun to never have to be alone, and to play tricks on yourself when you get bored.

It is possible that I already have a slight case of MPD, but they are not enough like the Gonnies as I would like them to be. All the "souls" in my head are named Fred. Which might be a little wired you say, but hey, birds of a feather.