Last night I get in the bathroom line at free beer and the guy in front of me strikes up a conversation with me.
Right here I am going to avoid the topic of a MALE being in front of me in the bathroom line when I have to go really bad and he can very well piss on a parked car outside. So Pete starts talking to me and says "so what brings you here". I say "um Pete did you notice they are pouring free beer". So we start talking and he informs me that he has been sitting in all the congressional meetings about raising the alcohol content in beer in GA. He then informs me that they are finding their fight to be successful and it looks like the 14% is going to pass soon. OMG! 14%. 14% 14%14%. That is more than double. I fell in love with Pete at this moment. But 2 seconds later I realized he was wearing a politician man sweater vest, and I was disgusted with Pete. I don't know if I have ever been pulled harder in 2 directions. Are a man's beliefs more important than his choice in attire? Then a huge fear came over me that one day, it might be possible for me to love a man in a sweater vest. The horror of my future might have gotten worse.