{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.21.2004

Last night I had a dream that I was Laura Ingle, and I had a server drug problem. Apparently, after bitch slapping Nelly and Mary, I grabbed my bong ran away from the farm, and hitched a horse buggy to the next town over. (brace yourself for intense plot twist).

It turns out the town Walnut Grove sits directly next to Fraggle Rock. So I (as Laura) showed up at Fraggle Rock and snuck past Sprocket into the hole and then I proceeded to drop acid with Wembley, sing Jazz with Boober, and snort coke with the Doozers using all the little straws they save, and I need to tell you, Red is a hyper little muppet. Things got a bit different than they had been on the farm.

Should this dream bother me?