{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.05.2004

Ok so I have started "random email of the day" awards. One a day that is it. Today's has been sent. So if you end up getting an email from me that makes no sense, just go with it. You might learn something. And also don't feel bad if I don't send you one. I might get bored with this in a few days. And the first person that doesn't email me back something is going to end it. This might be my pathetic way to get something other than junk mail. Becuase seriously, I don't need a bigger penis, I don't want to join fitness America, Dr. Dictionary only tells me words I know, and I have already seen the Paris Hilton video.

Also, I was going to use my extra time to do a "100 things" list, but then I thought that maybe you all don't care to know 100 things about me, or you already know a few things about me.... so I am going to be working on the "99 things you wish you knew about me list"... but it might all be lies.