{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.28.2004

RAIN CLOUD KEEP ON MOVING, YOU ARE NO LONGER HOME HERE!
Bad things come in 3 you say? Not to me! I have only had two and and now I am hit witht he lottery. Well I have not quite won money, but I feel like I have. I am not huge on reality TV, but I will not consider this reality. The god's hae answered my prayers, they have now proven to me there is a higher power and it IS working in my favor. I am now ready to do their work.

What am I talking about? OH ONLY THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO THE PLANET EARTH!

My only question is where are they filming, this could be my only chance to nab a midget. Catch her as she gets rejected and maybe she won't notice she is my slave.

This is a day of happiness my friends.