School starts today and I am really trying hard not to freak out about this 20 page syllabus that was emailed to me for today's class. I think I might have to kill myself before this semester is over. Apparently I need to find a disabled person and do a 3-5 hour interview and then I need to plan the rest of their life out for them. Brad thinks maybe this is a bad assignment for me because I use words like "Cripple", "push", "at least they won't be RUNNING away". And I guess I can not argue with him.
And last night I ruined one of Brads longest living sexual fantasies. I swear to god, I can ruin anything. He was talking about loving red heads and I mentioned how I couldn't handle the "fire down below". He was appalled that, first, he had never thought about that, and second, that I was able to graphically knock his biggest fantasy right out of his head. It is sad when I can even ruin someone else's sexual fantasies, but it is probably not the first time.