{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.20.2004

So I receive this comment:

"Yeah, so I'm the one who "plagiarized" tequila-whatever-the-hell-it-is.....and you're TOTALLY right, people seem to be WAY pissed about it! It was just a gag, to see what kind of reaction I would get. Anyway, it's immature as hell, yeah I know....but some of the emails I got were damn funny! I changed it all back, but I'm just shocked that everyone took it like I stole the fucking Empire State Building or something. Some people are so gay. Or maybe just 'tarded. Or maybe they just aren't as enlightened as those of us who love midgets....the world may never know."

Now he used the word tard'd, and expressed a love for midgets. Now I might be going against everyone in the blogging community, but I kinda think the guy is funny. (dont' hold that against me) Although, as Boz pointed out, he could have picked a better blog to plagerize, (not that there is anything wrong with tequila, but I like shorter posts better) and for that matter it seems he could have used his own words and done just fine. And it does appear he went througha period where he thought someone elses life was more interesting than actually talking about his own, but who doesn't. (although, I would still rather bore people with the boring parts, than steal but hey that is just me, to each their own)

I will consider Bryan the prodigal son of Blogger. He fucks up, leaves, and comes back and now I like him. Pig roast at the real world house tonight, if that is ok with my roomies. (unless of course i find out thisis someone elses comment before then. :)