{Subliminal Silence}
If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is, it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Disclaimer: If I know you, your name might show up here. Problems? Stop doing stupid stuff.
contact me


I like email
Extras

Rules of the Blog
My List
Good Stuff

Real World
April
Belle
Brad
Boz
Cacoa
Goose
Hard Artist
J
Jonnie
JR
Jason
Enhanced Shenanigans
Joe
Kevynn
madmathias
Meigan
Melanie
Nedra
Nikki
Paul
Radmila
Sara
Zann
Achives


archives
Brought to you by:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

1.20.2004

While Brad was in town, we were both discussing the fact that the 2 of us wear worn out, old, grungy, shoes. Now there is a reason I wear these, and I did not appreciate the man on the street today that told me my shoes were dirty. Especially since, he was a bum and he smelled bad, and he had on 2 different shoes. So I feel I need to let you all in on the shoes of marci:

I mostly were a pair of blue converse that I acquired back in 1996, or my Gibson classic doc's (in Burgundy) which I got in high school (circa 1995) and have worn about every day since. These are the 2 pairs of shoes you will most likely see me in if you run into me at the strip club bar, street, grocery store, ECT. I am a loyal person, and this means I don't turn my back on my friends, the man that lives in my refidgerator or my shoes. These shoes have been good to me and I feel that I need to be good to them. I think that a pair of shoes that are beat up and worn in say "hey, I have been places in this world". Of course it also says "none of those places paid enough to allow me to buy a new pair of shoes", but that is beside the point here. When I see a guy with some worn, broken in shoes, my heart skips a beat, it is kinda like seeing a rock climing or rafting stickers on the back of his car, or corduroy on his legs.

So once and for all, my shoes are NOT ugly, they are just LOVED. And if that is wrong, I don't want to be right.